My work in design, research, words.
Eisenberg & Baum, LLP: As more people publicly come forth to speak out about their experiences of sexual harassment, law firms are stepping in to empower them by representing them in pushing their legal claims.
Frontier Health: A two-sided med-tech marketplace that connecting innovators with a network of healthcare providers and clinics. We created a compelling landing page for the seller side to highlight the company’s value propositions.
Bonbids: This platform aims to make people excited about supporting causes they are passionate about. We streamlined the end-to-end experience to make it intuitive, eliminating the need for a “How it Works” page.
Publications & Leadership
- Featured articles on Medium: My UX writing process and The challenges of being a UX writer.
- Contributing writer for Smashing Magazine and UX Booth publications.
- Co-produced the Empathy Jam, an interactive design event in October 2017 and November 2018.
- Volunteer lead, run-host, social media, membership development for Dashing Whippets Running Team.
- Past UX design hackathons: ProtoHack, NYC OpenRecords, Amazon Alexa + Echo, Design-a-Thon, Empathy Jam.
- Interviewed with GoOverseas.com about my experience teaching ESL in Vietnam.